• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My First Erotic Story - Titty Heaven

TittFucker76

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Before I post, I wanted to preface that this is a story I wrote last year. As you will soon tell by the story that I am obsessed TittyFucking. I wrote this story for those who obsess about this particular kink. I wrote it in a style that I knew I would love to read, fantasize, and masturbate to. I wanted to thank all for taking the time to read this story. I do realize it is very amateurish, but I am still proud of it. Please let me know how you like it or if you wish to share your own stories or experiences. Thank you again.

TITTY HEAVEN

“Sit right there and if you can hold on. I promise you heaven.”

I sat naked in the chair, my cock standing tall. I could not believe the sight before me. Serena was
the one who guided me to the chair. She wore a light blue teddy and a matching thong. Her juicy ass
bounced with each step as she slinked to the bed. Jaime waited for her at its edge.
Jaime wore a black thong with black stockings. Her 38GG breasts were encased in a sheer bra. Her
light pinks nipples just begging to be sucked. Serena had bigger breasts, 36JJ to be exact. They
sagged just slightly, adding to their beauty. Her chocolate skin was perfect. The way she moved to
Jaime was perfect. I wanted nothing more than to place my raging hard cock between her asscheeks
and hump away, but I did as I was told.

Serena drew Jaime in for a kiss. Their lips met and a muffled moan escaped from Jaime. Serena
took the cue and moved down to her neck, her hands teasing Jaime's tits, inching up higher and
higher without touching them. Jaime began to shiver with anticipation.

Serena moved to her knees. Her ass just inches away from my cock. I knew I could just place my
cock between those cheeks and I knew it would be the most heavenly and hardest cum ever. Before
burying her head into Jaime's cleavage, Serena looked back at me and winked.

Her head bobbed up and down, her silky black hair swishing back and forth. Her thumbs would flick
and caress the pink nipples. Her brown lips would massage them before taking the Jaime's aerolas
into her mouth. Jaime had her legs spread, her wetness soaking through. Serena's tits hung just
enough for Jaime to rub her pussy against the swaying mammaries.

“Mmmmm, suck on those nipples baby. Take them! Take them in your mouth.”
Serena moaned enveloped Jaime's nipples into her wanton lips. Her tongue and teeth working
wonders as gasps became high pitched grunts. Jaime took Serena's jugs into her hands and started
rubbing her pussy against them. Serena's head bounced more. I could see Jaime's flesh pillows
bulge as Serena was being smothered by those wondrous tits.

“Oh fuck yes Serena. Fuck yes! Ooo yesss. Suck on my fucking tits. Yeah suck on them while my
dripping wet pussy tittyfucks your big fat juggs!”
Serena leaned down, pushing her tits tightly against Jaime's pussy. Jaime grunted and thrusted her
hips against Serena's big, fat mammaries. Jaime felt a rush and locked her legs around Serena's
back. “Fuck yeah, you little titfucking slut! Fuck my giant chocolate titties! Rub that hot pussy against
my soft titties. Yesss, cum all over them!”
Jaime joined in. “Yes I'm gonna cum. Cum all over those perfect boobs of yours. My hot pussy loves
your fucking juggs! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumminnggg!”

Fuck, I almost came myself. It was hard not to stroke as I watched them both rub their giant mounds
together. Serena's nipples were large, taking up the whole face of the breasts. Jaime teased her by
nibbling along the edges of the aerola. Then she used her tongue to circle closer and closer to the
dark caps of her nipples. Serena shivered this time. She called out to me. “Fuck these asscheeks.”
I moved to behind Serena. My hard cock nestled perfectly between her ass mounds. She moaned as
I thrusted my dripping cock between her cheeks. Both Jaime and Serena grinded their tits against
each other. Wonderful mounds mashed together. Cum drenched nipples flicking against each other.
The sight made my cock pound those lucious cheeks even harder.

Serena knew what to do next. “Mmm, fuck those big booty asscheeks. Yeah, I love feeling that hard
cock just glide in between my asscheeks. C'mon you cheek fucking stud. Fuck them. Yeah fuck those
warm, soft, pillowy cheeks. Give Serena an assjob. I fucking love assjobs! I love your fucking cock
assjobbing these cheeks.”

Jaime cooed next. “I love watching your cock slide in and out of that ass valley. Oh yeah Serena.
Mash those fucking boobs against mine. Going tit to tit with your big fucking boobs! Yeah that's it you
big boobed slut!”
“Fuck yes. Fuck my big boobs again. Rub that hot fucking clit against my deep cleavage. Hump
those fucking huge 38JJ tits! Fuck them while his cock fucks my chocolate asscheeks! Yes! Fuck
those big beautiful curves of mine.”
Jaime exploded once more. “Yes! I'm fucking cumming! My hard clit mashing against your soft
tittyflesh! Fuck yes! I'm your titfucking slut! My pussy loves to tittyfuck!”

“I think he's ready,” teased Serena.
I laid on the bed and they both mounted my cock with their tits. Nipple to nipple. They created the
perfect, warm hole of titflesh for my cock to glide in and out of. I pounded furiously as they cooed and
teased me with their dirty tit talk.

“Fuck our tits, baby. Fuck our mashed tits with your hard, veiny cock. Her 38GG and my 38JJ tits
pushed together to give you the ultimate tittyfuck. We love your cock pounding our big, fat, soft
mammaries.”
“Yesss, fuck them harder. Take these titties and fuck them harder! Slide that cock faster and faster
between these four giant juggs. Your big cock feels so fucking good fucking our big, naughty titties! I
can feel your cock getting ready to cum. Cum all over these giant-sized titties!”

I couldn't hold back. My cum exploded all over their hot titflesh. Splashing all over the mashed tits. I
came and came, thick, heavy, hot ropes of cum, coating tits, nipples and faces. I came all over their
wanton breasts.

Hope you enjoyed this story and Thank you again for taking the time to read it.